Shine for Jesus!
Many of you are going back to school this week and will be seeing your friends, classmates, teachers, and school staff after the HBL term and mid-year holidays. Are you feeling a little anxious or fearful of how you will be able to adapt to the school routine, lessons and tasks given to you? Perhaps our friends, classmates and teachers may be feeling the same way too.
Remember, God is with you. God is asking you to let your light shine for Him. God wants to use your talents, interests, and abilities he has given you to show others the love of Christ. Example, a cheerful smile, comforting words, kind gestures – to show you care for those who are worried or anxious or need help.
Rise up to the challenge. Trust in God and He will show you the way.
Check this video for step by step instruction on how to make a Paper Candle:
1) Cut two strips of roughly 3.5 X 21 cms, from an A4 sheet. Choose any color.
2) Place one on top of another at one end perpendicularly.
3) Stick them together.
4) Now start to braid them like shown.
5) Once you reach the end, stick again, and trim the remaining
6) Now take a small square yellow sheet of 4 X 4 cms
7) Fold into half and cut a curve like a flame
8) Stick the yellow flame onto the braided paper, and your candle is ready!
Show your creativity! Please take a picture and send it in the chat.
Thank you for your participation. Have a blessed week ahead!